The Nations #1 Sports Destination
Phoenix is the best place to catch your favorite sports teams in action. Being one of only twelve cities to feature MLB, NHL, NFL, and NBA, it is the perfect place to catch Arizona events like Cactus League Spring Training. Our perfect weather and population of 7 million sports fanatics also makes Arizona one of the nation’s top athletic destinations. We have something to offer every kind of sports fan from Snow Bowl skiers to casual golfers.
Art, Music, and Local Entertainment
Arizona is a hub for all different kinds of world culture, and even fosters the growth of its own Native American heritage. One of the most exciting aspects of any culture is their performing arts. Arizona does not shy away from providing events and venues for everyone to come together and celebrate their love for expression. Make sure to check out these exciting attractions!
The home, heart, and soul of the most exciting Arizona events
- Crescent Ballroom – A downtown indie venue with a vintage historic feel and a unique social lounge you can’t find anywhere else.
- Club Red – Found in a musical strip mall in Mesa and dedicated to a variety of musical tastes. Don’t forget to check out the lounge, Red Owl, too.
- Orpheum Theatre – Located in the heart of downtown and host to many off-Broadway hits and mainstream performers.
Art and culture rolled up into one exciting social gathering.
- Tempe Festival of the Arts – A well loved event with artists from around the country, live music, food, and plenty of gift getting opportunities.
- Innings Festival – Headed by the team that brought you Lollapalooza and Austin City Limits. It combines our two favorite things: music and sports!
- Zuni Festival of Arts and Culture – The Ashiwi people share their language, culture, and lifestyle at the Museum of Northern Arizona