The Grand Canyon Railway, based out of Williams AZ., just a short 20 minute drive from Flagstaff AZ., is one of the most sought after attractions in Northern Arizona. Year round it has daily departures (round-trip) from Williams to the Grand Canyon, which is recognized the world over as Arizona’s premier attraction.
NORTHERN ARIZONA, WOW, WHAT A PLACE!
PLACES YOU SIMPLY CANNOT MISS WHEN VISITING AZ
CLICK THE PIC TO VISIT THEIR SITE, FIND THEM WITH OUR INTERACTIVE MAP BELOW.
Eat, Shop and Enjoy all that the great City of Williams has to offer.
At the Museum of the North (Flagstaff, AZ) is where Culture, Science and Art come together at this one-of-a-kind museum. This venue should not be missed.
One of Flagstaffs oldest and legendary restaurants. Family owned and operated of or over 30 years.
Travel to the south rim of Arizona’s Grand Canyon. Daily departures from Williams Arizona.
Arizona Snowbowl is your year-round high elevation destination...
Daytime Tours, Solar & Nighttime Telescope Viewing, Kids Summer Camps.
- EXPERIENCE WILLIAMS – BROWN HORSE MARKER
- ARIZONA SNOWBOWL – GREEN MARKER
- LOWELL OBSERVATORY – RED MARKER
- GRAND CANYON RAILWAY & HOTEL – YELLOW MARKER
- GRAND CANYON RAILWAY – YELLOW MARKER
- MUSEUM OF NORTHERN ARIZONA – ORANGE PAW
- BLACK BARTS STEAKHOUSE – SPOON AND KNIFE MARKER